Tuesday 18 April 2006

Ghost park...

It was quite bizarre rolling down to the Banbury park on Saturday, I'd managed to convice BK that it was quiet (well it was when I drove past earlier) enough for him to get a bit of flatland riding in whilst I exhausted myself on the curves (sounds nice ;-). So we arrive at the park & it's completely empty.... save for a few scumbags sat on the 7' drinking lambrini. I know there was talk of an Oxford visit but I didn't get in touch with anyone until I saw Alec on his way to the train station at around 3pm. So we just stayed at home & sessioned as usual. I was trying 50-50's on the sub-box & this young guy turned up & decided to have a go at them too. He ended up falling off the side of the ramp about 10 feet onto his back...don't think he enjoyed that very much & get well soon bud :-

With the imminent prospect of better weather (maybe) I find myself wanting to ride more & more, planning a midweek (well Thursday) trip to OWP...

PS: has Ray emigrated???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.