Wednesday 28 March 2007

C.U.N.T?

Well ain't I the consummate BMXer? 2 sessions in as many weeks! I better slow down a bit. Arrangements were made to meet up at the park for 5pm-ish, so it was off into the sun again. I love the feeling I get when I'm heading out to ride & the weather is good...

Was great to catch up with Milkey as I've not seen him for a year or so (besides the brief 10 mins meet @ ROM last August) & so we had plenty of slagging off of the current state of BMX to get off our chests. Bob K put in an all too brief appearance & disappeared soon after, due to 'van issues' which I won't go into... I started to get the feel of the ply again after feeling a little bit sketch the last time down & made some nose picks, nothing new there then. Chris & Rayo turned up & got going, with Ray nailing every trick in his (very long) list, I saw him make a wall tap to manual out which was grand. Some of the local kids were heckling some loner guy on a unicycle who seemed to be rehearsing for the next 8-mile movie although I couldn't understand a fucking word that was streaming from his mouth...? hey-ho...

Well it was nice to get out while the sun was shining & the weather report for the rest of the week was bad, although today looks set to be a nice one again...

Well as the title suggests, perhaps see you next Tuesday?

3 comments:

  1. Yo, was ok. I was suffering slightly from a rather large lack of motivation, but that could well be cured with a dose of "shiny new bike". Wish I could get that shit on the NHS. Maybe a bit of "not so many young whippersnappers" would've helped too.
    Salty old bastard? Moi?
    Was good to catch up though, ya bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well boyz summer is on the way, or here??.. so plenty more sessions are ahead I say, Ian that joker on the uni-cycle is peter black (bit of a prick really) he really thinks that he's a "hip'hop" star??..
    any'owt i'm outer here... BTW, its Ray this won't let me log in (again??)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so whats his hip-hop name then?

    P-wana-bee-Black??

    Well, what ever floats your boat eh?
    If you email me the mail you get when you forget your password like last time i will change it for you Ray...

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.