Monday 24 March 2008

interview 9





angus... aka gus..

age.. 17

years riding..I started off racing about 4 years ago.

fav spot to ride.. home trails, banbury park

Riding style.. Fast, flow, racey with not too many tricks


plans for this year.. travel to more spots and get confident on my bmx again after my knee surgery

what inspires you to ride.. friends, good spots, weather, BMX dvds

who inspires you?.. Garrett Byrnes, Alex Dick and the banbury riders

describe your local scene.. I have missed it! The Banbury scene is chill and wild at the same time, there is always some dude throwing the abuse and another shredding hard, awesome riding atmosphere!

music.. mainly the old classics, Led, AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Slayer and anything else that i like the sound of.

what you at when not riding..Im usually doing school work or at physio theraphy, haha, great times! I try and party as much as i can too!


thanks to anyone.. My family and friends for being behind me all the time.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.