Saturday 25 March 2006

bike for sale!!

alright this has got to go quickly
im accepting offers of aroung 50 quid..


21" FBM Old Boy frame
Black Pitchforks
Redneck light
tank headset
Slam bars
Odyssey lever
diacompe hombre u brake
odyssey cable
Flybikes front wheel with S & M trye
Profile cranks
Primo tenderiser pedals
toughneck sprocket
demolition seatpost
stevie wonder co. seat clamp
odyssey mini junior seat
Seventies rear wheel with Primo trye

any takers?
comment if u want it
otherwise its going to the recyclers....

cheers nick

8 comments:

  1. Your joking? Its gotta be worth that just for the cranks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a VERY good deal guys! Nick can you up some foto's please? any further nfo on condition, damage to anything, etc???

    ReplyDelete
  3. If the price stays at £50, I'll extend my overdraft for that. I know someone who would chip in for the cranks and Im after a front wheel. Can you tell more about it? (b.t.w. I've got a brand new odyssey vendero front hub built in a Haz Lt rim and an extra brand new Haz Lt rim for sale if anyone wants it?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thought about buying it at that price too! how much you looking for for your stuff Al? if you want send me pics & I'll put them up here for you...?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think nicks avin a bit of a laugh boys, coz thats chaz's bike, i'm pretty sure that its not up for sale,... may well have a buyer for that stuff al coz our boy chris is lookin at sortin his back wheel with a new rim and ditchin his horrible victim front wheel, any chance of a price?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haz Lite rims are about £45 new and the one I have got has still got the card round it. I want to get a sun big city lite rim which are about £30 so that much would be good, or maybe a swap? I think the front wheel is about £100 new so I guess £75 for that would be fair. It is totally untouched from new.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok Al is the rim on its own a 48h?

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, the rims are matching 36s. I'll try to take some pics but they just look like brand new rims.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.