Wednesday 30 August 2006

Bad weather =bordom = modifying


so sat at home bored, raining out, can't go anywhere coz I've got work to do on the Audi( which I can't be bothered with at the moment ), so I set about doing some mod's I had planned to do before I finished my bike but never got round to doing...
first up the fork top bolt, hated the look of this so I filled off the edges and mirror polished it.
next the brake lever, hollowed out and removed all the excess material I could, then mirror polished. these may look simple but they had taken me f**cking hours..........

3 comments:

  1. wicked use of free time there bro! loving the shine on the stem cap, too nice... lever must have took you ages!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. started yesterday around 10am.... went out for a couple of hrs at about 5, got right back on it til 12pm, back on it at 8ish today, posted it just as I finished it....... roy castle would ave been proud (dedication is all you need)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dedication indeed....

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.