Sunday 17 May 2009

Told you so....

Iain D had finished building his Titanium Raleigh frame up & was itching to get out & run it in, so we decided to do a route of his choice. When riding his Olmo frame he never seemed to be confident about it & I said it was definitely having an adverse affect on his riding abilities. After this ride it was clear that I was right as it was like riding with a different person! His speed seemed to have doubled & he was now leaving me on the hills not vice-versa. It was good to push each other more & I was certainly toasted by the end of the ride. That's the Iain I remember ;-) & If he does go for a single speed, as we have discussed, we are going to have some real fun on rides to come...

22.5 miles done

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.