Tuesday 27 June 2006

memories


















I remember these from when I was a kid of about 7-8 yrs old,
they were on some kids saturday morning show.
bit of a gimic, but when your that age things like
this blow you away..
I wanted one so bad but my dad was like NO! I can buy a car for
what they cost, some spoilt rich kid up the road got one,
and totally trashed it in a few weeks....
this ones on ebay, thinking of getting it just coz
I didn't have one when I was younger.
this is proberbly my second oldest memory of BMX,
first being all the BMX beat & kellogs kickstart ( think thats
what it was called?) programmes on a saturday morning,
great memories

1 comment:

  1. Raleigh Vektar!

    it had that sound panel dashboard thing on the toptube that made noises of space ships/motorbikes or some shit!

    They certainly knew how to take things too far at Raleigh R&D!

    give me an original grifter any day....

    PS: FUCK choppers!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.