Monday 26 June 2006

more mk



as I promised more from our trip
big props to Jon & chris as these boys never hold back
( infact chis showed how much I think to much
before I do things and how it holds me back...
i.e wall ride down 8 or so steps!!! )
props to chaffe.... fuck he's fast round a track
awsome seeing him nailing over the triple...
dillan for nailing a massive feeble to smith
craig for the awsome whip out the ditch
gillroy for the sweet little tyre slide in the ditch
and poor okie drop to manule to hop up ...
or to nose dive to bar stab....oouch
proper good day




2 comments:

  1. Wicked posts Ray! great fotos, I think I need to spend less time dialing my bike & more time riding it! :-)

    Damn! I wanna ride that ditch...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lets go do it then.......... make a date and i'll be up for it, think chaz is back soon and he wants to go aswell

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.