Thursday 9 April 2009

1st ride from last week...

Bit slow on the uptake with updates here but I did some rides last week & the 1st one went as follows.

Decided to go through Hornton but the other way this time as I knew there was still no way I would be able to make the climb I failed last time. I went out my usual route through N-Newington & 5 ways & past Alkerton tip & on towards Sunrising on the Stratford Road. I turned off right on the Horley/Hornton Road & then sailed down the hill into Hornton village. There are 2 uphills one after the other coming out of Hornton towards Wroxton & I made it up both of them but felt quite tired by the time I got home with a strong dose of shoulder ache!

16 miles done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.