Tuesday 21 February 2006

does anyone believe in ESP or telepathy? only,.. a few years (6-7) back I came up with a gyro system where you had dual cables from the lever down to the brake(a lot of this came from a 2-3 hr telephone conversation with george french ...g-sport).. not saying I invented it or knowt but some time later some bmx companys were producing(some what neater) versions of this....then about 5yrs back I was looking into having a custom frame made... I'd been playing with a few ideas, 1 of which was doing away with bb cups and press fitting the bearings..... and now only a few days ago I was saying about someone needing to to produce some v bars.................. parms read£5 bumps felt£10 male£0 female tea leafs read£5.....

1 comment:

  1. & can you imagine how many pairs of Slam bars will be for sale when these become fashionable? You can see it now, all the BMX co's machine shop managers shouting "just get those cross bars on that pipe bender god damn it!"

    My palms are becoming unreadable due to all the strange hair growing on them...?

    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.