Tuesday 7 February 2006

Way back when...


OK whilst this may not mean much to most of you, years ago Homeless Bikes & S&M & to an extent, Hoffman Bikes, had a bit of a tit-for-tat bitching session incorporated into their monthly ads in the magazines. It was all cool & pretty funny from all sides & seeing as I stumbled across this one, I thought I would post it :-)


Open the pic full size to avoid eye strain!
Anyone got any of the other Ads?!?!

Sboy had a homeless Mack Daddy
I had a Homeless Soul Bro & an S&M Dirt Bike & a Hoffman Condor
BK had a Hoffman BigDaddy (still has)
Ray had one of the later Soul Bros

& Wakey had a Bully!!!

Ride On

7 comments:

  1. That was a real funny add. It would be great to get the whole set of them, I dont know how many there were. I think the last one was put in by Ride themselves and it started "When Brad saw that no-one was running the add this issue ..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homeless was so cool, it was just way out there dude...it was like nintendo when it first came out, superfly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. all round Sboys for a triple bill of:

    Homeless: Highway to hell
    Monsters of Suburban Highlife
    Klowns full of hate

    & Trash as an encore...

    then outside & session the kerbs for 5 hours...

    winner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. watched trash at ibbos tonite
    now that is a savage video!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So that's where my copy of Trash went! do you have my standard video's too Ib?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to rain some pendaticness(word?) on your parade, but I think ray had a player. Possibly two. It was a mack with a platform wealded(?) on. Hah, remember platforms?

    Good ad though, would be good to get a looksee at the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I stand corrected dude :p

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.