Sunday 15 February 2009

Back on track...

It was really good to get back out on the Kona at last, I thought I'd do a nice little route I had planned, so I started out to North Newington. Stopped at Steve & Rob's whom I haven't seen in a while, Steve has a side-hack BMX which he has been careering around Leamington BMX track on, which does look a lot of fun! After a brief catch up I was back in the saddle & headed up the hill to Wroxton & then back to Drayton & Banbury. I rode down Hanwell Fields estate & got up a lovely turn of speed as I was tucked in on the drops & rolling all the way to the bottom :-) I made my way over to Bob's house but he was out so I rode back up Beaumont & up to my folks house for a cuppa.

My legs felt real good today & I had no problems with the hills at all. The mudguards are ace too with no rattle, you'd never know they were there.

Googlemaps says 12.5 miles done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.