Monday 16 February 2009

I hate wind...

Needed to get out this afternoon for a dose of fresh air but I think I got a little more than I bargained for! Did the Bloxham - Adderbury loop but had a head wind for most of the way around. It totally destroys the fun element of riding does wind, real hard work & you feel like your going backwards instead of making good progress. Added to that I got some road debris in my eye early on into the ride & it wasn't the most pleasant of experiences. I was still glad to get out again as anything has got to be better than being cooped up, looking at the snow?

I'm still having minor problems with the rear wheel gradually creeping into the dropout from monkeying up those hills but the axle isn't long enough to support a chain tug. Think I'm going to have to find a longer replacement axle to get this sorted as I'm having to re-align the wheel after every 3-4 rides.

11 Miles done

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.