Wednesday 21 January 2009

Kissing seat...

I went out towards North Newington but decided to take the slightly longer route up to 5 ways instead of up the hill to Wroxton. Pretty frosty on the roads but strangely, the air temperature seemed quite mild. From 5 ways junction I headed to Balscote & the hill back up to the main Stratford road was a big ask once again. At the top of this hill I noticed a circle of trees with a small 'kissing seat' between them so I decided to stop & take in the views & get my breath back. It was nice to sit for a minute or two & come back to normal breathing whilst admiring the views of the surrounding countryside. I've been thinking that I am currently missing out on this aspect of cycling due to the fact I am trying to get my fitness up & am generally 'head down - going for it' So maybe I'll slow up a bit & also try to enjoy the sights a little too?

10.5 miles round trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.