Wednesday 28 January 2009

Nice ride...

Decided to visit my Sister & put in a few miles too so I went out on the Daventry road & then on up to Chacombe. Rode on to Middleton & had no real problems with the hills, just took it in my stride which was a good feeling that I am progressing with my fitness. Stopped @ my sisters house for a coffee & catch up & checked out some of her facebook friends which was a blast from the past! Left Middleton & stormed it down the dual over the M40 & on up home. Felt good & got a real nice rhythm up all the way home - stoked!

11.5 miles total.

Also went to Milton Keynes in the PM & picked up some SKS Chromoplastic mudguards but the bike is going to need a real good clean up before they go on...

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are really enjoying the bike mate.

    Keep it up you'll be flying by april!!

    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gagging to get out on it again dude. I've had a fucking nightmare with mudguards for the last week & half... (post to follow)

    cheers

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.