Saturday 28 March 2009

Riding as the weather permits...

First ride this week was just a pootle around the local villages just riding without a pre-planned route. Went out to Bloxham & then up the hill on the Tadmarton Road past Highlands to Lower Taddy. I went up to 5 ways & then on the Plain Road through Balscote to the Stratford Road & then back into Banbury to see my Nan. I've been concerned about getting more punctures & I've ordered a seat pack to cover them as they rear their ugly heads again but it is stopping me going out too far after a couple of rather extended walks lately. My water bottles seem to be disintegrating too so will have to look at superior replacements sooner rather than later.

13.5 miles covered

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.