Tuesday 3 March 2009

Well that didn't last then!

So Tuesday brings rain, might have known that you aren't getting two whole days of nice weather but I was undeterred & got my stuff together to get some more miles in.

Went out to North Newington & I made it up the hill into the village without getting out of the saddle! Seeing as this was a big ask back in January I was stoked at my progress once I got up top. Made my way up through the village & then right to Wroxton. Made the big rise out of the saddle & noticed the building dark grey skies as I cranked along the top to the Stratford Road. Did a LH & went out a little way on the Stratford Road & then RH & back towards Horley. The wind was getting up by this stage & rain was defo on the cards any time soon. Made my way by the Scout Camp site & up onto the Warwick Road & back through Hardwick estate. My water bottle disintegrated on me so was launched over someones garden in disgust, temper temper young man! Before long I was tucking into a bacon sandwich with my folks - spot on...

10 miles completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.